Spot Expands Across Europe!
We understand that your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. This notice sets out what we do with your personal information, what we do to keep it secure, from where and how we collect it, as well as your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies if you interact with us on our website.
1. Important information and who we are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Who we are
This website is operated by Spot Promotions / Spot Distribution Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 04508493 (“Spot Promotions/Spot Distribution”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”). Our registered address is Unit 16, Clayton Court, The City Works, Welcomb Street, Manchester, M11 2NB. You can contact us as indicated under “Contact”.
The data controller responsible for your personal data is Spot Promotions/Spot Distribution with whom your contract is with as a customer.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us and periodically review your account settings on our website.
3. Personal information that this website collects and why we collect it
We collect your data to enable us to process your order and manage your account such as:
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment details
- Delivery details
- Your account login details for our services, including your user name and chosen password
- Your order history
- Information on how you use the site, by using cookies
4. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We will not share your personal data with any other company for marketing purposes.
5. How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Spot Promotions with all of the data we collect
- We collect this data and process this data when you purchase products on our website, and if you contact us directly regarding your order
When you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
6. How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at Unit 16, Clayton Court, The City Works, Welcomb Street, Manchester, M11 2NB. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We use Google Analytics information which processes anonymised information to assist us to provide a better website experience. This includes the pages you visit on our website, how long you spend on our website and how you got to our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
8. Your rights
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information.
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, or have any questions about our policy, please contact us through the “Contact Us” page or email us on GDPR@spotpromotions.co.uk
Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.